Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just Watched The Entire America's Got Talent Season 7 In YouTube

I wasn't doing anything these past few days because I didn't get any work. My internet connection went down (thanks SmartBRO) and, because of that, my client wasn't able to send me any work. Not having any work means no money for me but it also gave me a lot of time to waste.

I've always been a big fan of talent shows and one of my favorite foreign talent show program is America's Got Talent. I like it because it features some of the weirdest, funniest and most hilarious talents or acts in America.

Olate Dogs 2012 America's Got Talent Winner


Unfortunately, I only got to watch one full season of America's Got Talent and that was Season 2 but I did continue to watch many clips from the different seasons in YouTube. For example, I got to watch Illuminate from last season in YouTube and Fighting Gravity the season before that.

In this season, my favorites were Lightwire Theater, Tom Cotter and William Close.

I like Lightwire Theater because what they're doing is amazing. They combined light, electronics and other special effects with dance and music to create a performance art that's just mind blowing.

I like Tom Cotter because he's very, very funny. William Close with his huge string instrument is just out of this world and he plays it like a true musical master.

Lightwire Theater didn't make it to the Finals but William Close and Tom Cotter did. Unfortunately, they were beaten by a dog act that didn't do anything new nor spectacular. Yes, the dogs were fun to watch BUT, what they did in the finals, they've already done it in previous shows.

The other finalists brought their best with new and better things to show the people of America but, for some reason, America ignored what these other performers did and voted for the dog act that did nothing new.

I have nothing against the dog act because it's fun to watch but I don't think that it deserved to win 1 million dollars specially when the other finalists did something new and better.

Anyway, if you missed the 2012 season of America's Got Talent then don't fret because you can watch the entire season in YouTube. Just go to YouTube.com and search for "America's Got Talent 2012".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...