Monday, October 15, 2012

New Blogger Template For ROM'1975

When I started this blog, ROM'1975, earlier this year the blogger template that I used on it was a modified version of the very popular Ads Theme Blogger Template. It wasn't just a popular blogger template, it was also my favorite. In fact, I used it on almost all my other blogger or blogspot blogs.

Modified ProFinance Blogger Template
(Modified or Customized ProFinance Blogger Template)

Last week, I modified it again by changing the header graphics and adding a background image but, this week, I decided to use a different blogger template other than Ads Theme. Don't get me wrong, the Ads Theme blogger template is still my favorite and I'll still use it whenever I can but, for now, I'm going to use a different one on this blog.

As you can see, the Blogger Template that I'm using now is a modified version of the ProFinance Blogger Template. I downloaded the original ProFinance blogger template for FREE from PremiumBloggerTemplates.com and I modified or customized it according to my preferences.

After installing the template on this blog, what I did next was, I changed its background and header graphics. I added a background image, made the header area taller and applied a custom made header graphics on it. Those changes were already enough to change the over-all look and feel of the template but I didn't stop there.

Original ProFinance Blogger Template
(The Original FREE ProFinance Blogger Template)

I also changed most of the colors used in the original ProFinance Blogger Template from gray and blue to yellow and green. I chose yellow and green because those two colors matched the colors of the background image. The only colors that I didn't change were those used on the links, body text, sidebar text and those used on the body of the blog itself.

Anyway, modifying the free ProFinance Blogger Template was very easy. All I did was change a few stylesheet codes and the result was a modified or customized ProFinance Blogger Template specially made for this blog, ROM'1975.

So, are you also using a Free Blogger Template? Did you also customize or modify it according to what you like it to look?

For those who wish to get their own copy of the ProFinance Blogger Template, click here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm using the free Blogger's template (Travel) and a picture on my header. I also wish to have a customized template but I haven't thought of a nice design yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really familiar with blogger themes because it's been years since I logged into blogger. Besides, I already deleted my previous blogger blogs. But still, congrats for successfully modifying yor theme :) spongebob is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Blogger templates are easier to modify than word press. I had a much easier time with blogger before compared to now that I'm with wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technically I prefer the previous template. White BG always speak of a clean and credible website (my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love your custom header with the faces of the future convicts. Yes, remember them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just recently changed my blogger template too.. changes are great but sometimes I miss my old layout haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new template, i can't remember yun last kung ginamit ang blogger nakakasanay kasi ang wordpress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have blogs in blogger but I rarely visit them nowadays. I am focused on maintaining my website at wordpress, Special Education Philippines But thanks for this update as my child's blog Home School Experience Philippines is still in Blogger and I think he will like the theme with Angry birds.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...