Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Animes I'm Currently Watching And Following This Winter 2012

I grew up watching Superfriends, Voltes V, Daimos, Transformers, He-Man, Thunder Cats, Astro Boy, G.I. Joe, Dragon Ball Z and a whole bunch of other animated shows. Back then, I call all these animated shows cartoons but, as I grew older, I learned that some of them were actually called animes.

(Image Credit: sxc.hu)

I never stopped watching them and, in recent years, I moved from watching them in Betamax, VHS, Laser Disc, VCD to DVD. Now, I only watch them online simply because it's much cheaper. In fact, I don't even spend anything anymore because there are hundreds of sites out there that allows me to watch my favorite animes for FREE!

Currently, I'm watching the following Anime's weekly (or whenever there's a new episode released):
  • Hunter X Hunter (2012). This is a remake of the original Hunter X Hunter. The artwork is better and the pace of the story is much faster.
  • Sword Art Online. This anime revolves around a fictional virtual world MMORPG called Sword Art Online. The characters were trapped to live their lives in the game and getting killed in the game means dieing in real life as well. If you love playing MMORPGs then you should definitely watch this one.
  • Ginga e Kickoff. This anime is about soccer and a group of 8 young kids trying to become the best soccer players or team in the galaxy.
  • BToom. This is also an anime that revolves around a fictional online game called BToom. The characters were transported in an island where they have to fight each other using the mechanics of the game to survive.
  • Ixion Saga DT. This is just a fun anime to watch. The first episodes are just filled crazy almost random things.
  • Robotic; Notes. This anime is about a group of High School kids who are trying to build a giant robot. I like it because the characters are very interesting.
Anyway, these are the animes I'm currently watching and I'm watching all of them online for FREE. Unfortunately, I can't post links to where I'm watching them because I don't want to violate any of Google's Content Policy for Blogger.com.

The Content Policy under Copyright states, "please don't provide links to sites where your readers can obtain unauthorized downloads of other people's content." Since, a streaming video needs to be temporarily downloaded into the users hard drive as it plays, putting up links to video streaming sites that show these animes can be considered a violation of the Content Policy.

So, if you are interested in watching these animes online and for free then just simply search them on Google.com. By the way, the fact that Google allows these sites in its search index is kinda ironic (and, in a way, hypocritical) because it's breaking its own Content Policy. LOL!

Anyway, goodluck with your search and I hope you find a good site where you can watch your favorite animes online and for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...