Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bubblews Is Not Responding To My Inquiries

On January 26, 2013, my account balance in Bubblews reached more than $25 USD (see screenshot) so I went ahead and redeemed it. I filled up the Redemption Form and submitted it to Bubblews.


One day later, I contacted Bubblews using the website's contact form to follow-up my redemption request. I waited the next day but Bubblews never responded to my inquiry. I contacted Bubblews again using the website's contact form and waited another day but, like my previous inquiry or follow-up, Bubblews didn't respond to it.

I tried again for the third time but like my previous attempts, I didn't hear or received any replies from Bubblews. In a way, it was kinda pissing me off because other members of Bubblews were getting paid rather quickly. Besides, if there was any problems with my account then all Bubblews had to do was respond and tell me what the problem is.

Bubblews is not responding to my inquiries and I don't know why!

Right now, I have no idea what's keeping Bubblews from processing my redemption request nor as to why Bubblews is not responding to any of my inquiries or follow-ups. What's ironic about it is, Bubblews has this line on its contact page, "We will be sure to answer within 24 hours. We make customer service a priority."

It's been more than 24 hours since I first contacted Bubblews about my redemption request and I've yet to hear anything from anyone in Bubblews. I guess, Bubblews claim of answering within 24 hours is just a marketing gimmick which is absolutely not true at all.

For now, I'll continue to contact Bubblews everyday about my redemption request and hope someone will have a heart to, at least, respond to me.

Anyway, you can check-out all my posts or submissions in Bubblews by checking-out my Bubblews Profile.

Update: You'll find all my latest Bubblews posts at http://www.romeloitong.com/search/label/bubblews.

20 comments:

  1. If something happens like that, I would begin to doubt about their service. I thought Bubblews delivers good service. But I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they contact you soon, they say bubblews pays good on their members, hope for all their members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get paid real soon. Bubblews should be more proactive in situations like this. Situations like this makes people think that they are having problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not expecting to get paid instantly... I just wish they would respond to my inquiry... that way, I'll have an idea of what's going on... and when to expect it...

      Delete
  4. contact briggs a bubblews memember...or email to ceo..he will respond quick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for some reason, I couldn't find any information on contacting the CEO...

      Delete
  5. i think Bubblews paid only first and second payment may be, and after that he not pay, i was reddeem my $50.17 and got now and i was also contacted from contact us page, but not any response, Bubblews all time searching, hows he not pay the users...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. I've been trying to make an account as well from them since the other day but somehow their website is not responding though i've used different browsers nah.. haist. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you redeem that $25 coz you work hard for it :-) Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel sorry for you Romelo. Just yesterday morning I redeem my $26+ USD from Bubblews and last night I received a confirmation from Paypal that Bubblews sent me money. So I guess, you have to wait for them to send it to you. Actually I did not receive my first redemption but I don't complain and I don't bother sending them message either. I just post and post, the second and third redemption has now run smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't noticed, I haven't stopped posting in Bubblews... oh wait, you wouldn't because I don't post my Bubblews in the FBW Bubblews Group but, as I was saying, my posting routine in Bubblews hasn't changed... but I would really like to know the status of my redemption because if there are problems then I could address them properly... for example, I read that one member got flagged and that delayed his redemption... if he hadn't contacted Bubblews then he would have never gotten his payment...

      Delete
    2. Are you using short URL for your link post? Or IP manipulation software?

      Delete
    3. *sigh* I don't even share my Bubblews post in the FBW Earners Groups because that's exchanging views, likes and comments with other Bubblews members (Rule 2) which is not allowed... Why would I even use IP manipulation softwares... :(

      Delete
    4. And regarding Short URLS, when you share your post in Twitter the link is shortened by the system. "All links (URLs) posted in Tweets are shortened using our t.co service." Source: Twitter Help Center

      Delete
  9. I'm not in to them but it's good that you brought up the issue here then other Bubblews users would somehow be informed. Your issue is indeed very disappointing. I hope it will be addressed accordingly and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have bubblews account too, pero di pa pwede mag redeem. Just hope that they will address and answer all your query.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bubblews is going to be a scam.I am waiting from many months but never got paid...I never violated any rule and checked my posts several times and when I contacted staff,they do not use to reply..

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had given redeem request before 15 days. i contacted them 3 times, no reply. can i get any other member's details so that they can help me
    mail id is " syammohan4444@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...