Friday, June 14, 2013

Captain America's New Costume Revealed

Captain America 2: Winter Soldier

The next movie in Marvel's Cinematic Universe after Iron Man 3 is Thor 2 but I'm going to skip Thor 2 and move forward to Captain America 2: Winter Soldier. Why? Because, Captain America is more interesting than Thor period.

Captain America riding a bike in his new costume in Captain America 2
(See more new pictures of Captain America's New Costume at ComicBookMovie.com)

Don't get me wrong, I like Thor but I just don't find him interesting enough specially when the events of Thor 2 will happen mostly in Asgard. Will I watch Thor 2 when it comes out? Of course, because I love superhero movies. ^_^

Captain America's New Costume

Let's forget about Thor and Thor 2 and let's focus on Captain America 2: Winter Soldier and his new Secret Avengers' based costume. I've never heard of the Secret Avengers comic books but I'm really glad that it existed because I'll get to see a different style to Captain America's costume (see picture below).

Captain America's New Captain America 2 Costume
(Image Credit: ComicBookMovie.com)

Cap's new costume for Captain America 2 is darker. It still has the famous red, white and blue colors but they're darker. The blue is darker, the red is darker and the white is kinda silvery or metallic. It also has that tougher and sturdier look and feel to it. Much like the one he wore in the first movie, Captain America: First Avenger.

What I Think About The New Costume?

Simply said, I like Captain America's new costume. The design is more modern and it looks sturdier. It has that military appeal to it but still look very heroic. It also clearly conveys that Captain America is an Agent of SHIELD.

What do you think of Captain America's new costume? Share your thoughts by posting them below as comments.

Romelo Itong aka ROM'1975
Captain America's New Costume For CA2:WS.
Reviewer: Romelo Itong
Date: .
Summary: Darker, modern, tougher and sturdier.
Description: Captain America's new costume for Captain America 2: Winter Soldier.
Rating: 4.5

1 comment:

  1. I like the new costume. It's from the comics but in the comics he didn't wear any helmet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...