Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ann Curtis ASAP Crotch Exposure

A few years ago, Ann Curtis made headlines not because of her acting in a movie but because she had an accidental breast exposure during a dance number. Some called it a "nipple slip" but it wasn't just a simple "nipple slip" because her entire chest was exposed to the public.

(Image Credit: ASAP ABS-CBN)

Well, she's back but this time it didn't involve any of her nipples. Instead, she went lower and exposed her crotch area. I didn't really saw what happened during the actual show because I don't watch any of her shows but I did see it in YouTube.

Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong in the YouTube video of her performance in ASAP. Yes, the slit of her dress was cut too high and I agree that it's a bad example but I didn't see any crotch exposure. Trust me, I watched the YouTube video more than twice.

The only thing that was wrong in that number was her singing. I think the real reason that she showed her long legs in that number was to distract the audience from hearing her shrieking voice. LOL! As far as her crotch getting exposed in public television, there was really nothing shown.

Seriously, I think people are just overacting a lot about this whole crotch exposure issue. Just watch the YouTube video of her performance and you'll see that nothing got exposed (except her shrieking voice).


How about you? Did you see any crotch exposure in the video? Share your comments, views and opinions by posting them in the comment box below.

1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...